Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Business Cards

Welcome back all who come to this happy place!

This week in my digital media course we tackled something new in Photoshop! We created three distinct versions of our own personal business card. Each business card had my name, some made up information, and most importantly our own personal logo! My personal logo can be seen earlier on this blog. Each one of my cards has a specific color scheme: orange, yellow, and pink. These colors match my personality and a realistic flower color tone. I tried to make my cards as simple as possible because less is always more in my opinion. Below I will attach my three business cards that are double sided!








Thank you for viewing and visiting!
See ya real soon!

Carley Heskett

No comments:

Post a Comment