Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Tag Brush

Welcome all who come to this happy place!

A few weeks ago in Photoshop we were able to turn our own personal logo into a tag brush! What this means is that we made our logo into a brush for Photoshop allowing us to brush it onto any assignment that would precede this assignment. For this in-class assignment we took out logo and used some other brushes to create almost a graffiti-like effect of our logo. Then we added it to our palette of brushes. Adding to the palette of brushes allows us to grab our logo at anytime on Illustrator or Photoshop. What is wonderful about our logo being a brush now is that we can change it to be any color we desire. In addition we can make it as prominent or discreet as we want it to depending on how many times we use the brush it one setting. For example, below I have attached a turquoise version of my brush. I chose to use the color turquoise for my example because it is my favorite color and reminds me of the ocean. To extenuate the idea of the ocean I made my brush color yellow in between one of my many clicks of turquoise. By clicking my brush repeatedly on the document, I was able to make my logo very dark and defined.


Thank you for reading!
See ya real soon,
Carley Heskett

No comments:

Post a Comment