Monday, October 14, 2019

LOGO

Welcome back to all who come to this happy place!

The past few weeks we have been working in Illustrator! This last week we drew 10 different logos that we believe represented ourself in our sketch book! After picking the top 3 out of the 10, we put our logo ideas into illustrator using the pathfinder and shape builder tool! I used the shape builder tool to create two circles next to each other essentially creating a shape reminiscent of a Venn Diagram! I took the center section where the two circles overlapped to create the petal shape of my sunflower! Then I copied and pasted the single petal 8 times to create the many petals a sunflower would halve. Then I used the shape builder tool to create a rounded rectangle and a long thin rectangle to look like a mic! I chose the colors yellow and purple not only because they compliment each other but because they represent me! I try to be as optimistic and uplifting as possible in my every day life! It is important to me to try to leave people feeling better than when I met them! The purple represents my creative side! I live a creative life and lead with my love for performance and creating! Albert Einstein once said "Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." Whether it is acting, singing, dancing, drawing, baking, etc. I try to follow my passions in life that are deeply rooted from my love of creating, 


Thank you for reading!
See ya real soon!
Carley

No comments:

Post a Comment